[Design-team] Fedora GRUB2 boot menu, from design perspective

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:27:56 UTC 2012

Then maybe we should have a vote on it just like we did with release names?
Maybe we should do more voting on more major changes? Maybe we should make
it a full democracy instead of the engineering team decides is "better for
the novice user" when they don't even communicate with the novice user.

Dan