[Design-team] FUDCon KL 2012 logo design request

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:06:50 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:54 AM, S.Kemter
<buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 14. März 2012, 17:36:12 schrieb Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail:
>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com>
> wrote:

>> > 20th April? :)
>>
>> ooopss ... 20th _march_ XD , .. sorry >.<
>>
>> we're planning to launch the site on that date, and start heavy promotion
>
> mmh, sorry but then the 20th of march would be to late for decision which logo
> design you want to use. There are maybe some parts to do for the pages, and
> giving the designer some hours to do that would be nice or ;)

currently we're going for a clean quick design for the page, its here:
http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl-testsite/ .. and i'm only thinking of
replacing that logo there :)

of course if theres anybody want to suggest improvements, feel free :)
..i'm ok with releasing improvements incrementally..

maybe get the system up and running by 20th, with maybe at most, up to
4 days delay ... event is rather near afterall, and after 20th, we're
down to less than 2 months mark :-)

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331