[Design-team] FUDCon KL 2012 logo design request

Uditha Bandara Wijerathna udithabnd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:59:20 UTC 2012

That is fine. I thought according to the way which FUDCon Pune site
launched. There we had a fudcon.in domain. :)
I know the bid is cycling. :) But eventually you'll get another chance.
That is what I meant. :)  . Will see you at the meeting. We really
appreciate your and the MY team's effort regarding FUDCon.

Regards
- udinnet

--

- Uditha Bandara Wijerathna -
- Ambassador - Fedora Project for Sri Lanka & APAC -
Email: udinnet at fedoraproject.org