[Design-team] Fedora Group picture

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 15 13:03:25 UTC 2012

Yeap, and if you need me to change permissions let me know. I usually leave
* people picture* with full cc since I like to ask them first with a model
release form or anything if they want me to have them with cc+by+sa

Check this also:

and a custom search of my flickr account with fedora (since will be awful
if you have to check every set that I have :S

Anything I can help, let me know

El 15 de marzo de 2012 08:22, Jared K. Smith <jsmith at fedoraproject.org>escribió:

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Onyeibo Oku <twohotis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anyone here with a good quality Fedora group picture -- with a fair
> proportion of african/hispanic members?
> Here are a couple of FUDCon Panamá group photos:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/5763816786/in/set-72157626814757064/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/5774506703/in/set-72157626814757064/
> In fact, feel free to browse the entire FUDCon Panamá group at
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/fudconpanama/pool/with/5776616494/
> --
> Jared Smith

Maria Gracia Leandro
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56