[Design-team] Organizing our swag designs a little better

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 21 01:19:44 UTC 2012

On Tue 20 Mar 2012 06:08:07 PM PDT, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> * Some info on why RGB is different vs. CMYK, and how to talk to your
> vendor about this to verify what they are using without feeling
> overwhelmed.

In summary, RGB (Red Green Blue combinated) is an addictive colour
model of the light on which a combination of RGB makes white displayed
on screen from TV to your average cellphone while CMYK (Cyan Magenta
Yellow Key - in black -) is a subtractive colour model on which the
combination is black found on materials like ink and paint. Hope that
helps.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer