[Design-team] Idea: Logo for Fedora Activity Day

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 22 17:11:28 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/3/23 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 00:37 +0800, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:
>>> One suggestion here, http://fedora.my/img/fad.png remixed from fedora
>>> remix logo. but I believe the design team have better ideas , or
>>> argument why FAD shouldnt get its own logo.
>>
>> Why not use one of the standard Fedora sublogo templates?
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Fedora_Sub-Logos:_Standard_uses_of_the_Fedora_Logo_with_other_elements
>
> like this? : http://fedora.my/img/activityday.png (i think the font
> color / ratio is wrong) ..
>
>> Make sure you're using Comfortaa as the sublogo font.
>
> yep using comfortaa in both suggestions above ..
>
> ok .. guess i'll use the sublogo template .. thanks :D

Hello

Being clear, the mentioned link is for sub-logos for teams in fedora and
applications in fedora infra.

There is no definition for FADs like for FUDCons. Same as FADs no
branding for release parties as well. I think it is better we come up with a
the discussion on these things.

Branding for FAD and Release parties.
--
Regards,