[Design-team] F17 - Media artwork (sleeves concept)

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at googlemail.com
Sat May 5 22:33:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

Alexander it looks really nice, for me the 17 can stay there, the
position makes it really glowing and a part of the firework.

About the beefy, I agree with Elad, Tatica and T2hot it should be
better not there. Mizmo has also that opinion.

btw greetings from LibreGraphicsMeeting in Vienna, we all will
hopefully com safely back home and can talk about next week more

br gnokii