[Design-team] Team Improvements

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 11 02:11:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> We stopped having regular meetings in IRC and gnokii suggested it would
> be good to bring these back, but maybe have two meetings in different
> regions, and maybe have the meetings less frequently so it's easier for
> people to make the meetings.
>
> What do you think about this? What kind of meeting frequency would you
> like to see?

I'd love to see the design team have meetings on a regular basis.  I
frankly don't care if it's weekly or bi-weekly, but I'd love to see
regular meetings to provide more chance for interaction between the
team members, and transparency for the rest of us who like to lurk and
follow what happens.  I also don't care one way or the other about
splitting the meeting into geographical regions -- my hope is simply
for more regular and improved communications.

--
Jared Smith