[Design-team] Design Team Meeting Announcement - Monday May 21, 1500 UTC

Suchakra suchakra at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 16 14:57:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've really been super busy with my job and will continue to be so
till I return to university again :( I apologize for being in an
on-off state lately. So unfortunately I can't commit my presence in
the meet but will try to make somehow if at all possible (the same is
happening with #fedora-tour meets too. I guess I need to inform them
too about this)

>> I think we should keep the agenda loose; we can go around 'the room' and
>> have everyone spend 4-5 minutes talking about what they are working on
>> and folks who are looking for something to work on or need assistance
>> can pipe up then. Sound reasonable?

The agenda for this meet seems perfect and IMO, we should having
regular meets as a whole team (and not sub meets by different regions)

Thanks,
Suchakra