[Design-team] Fedora "Baseball" Cards

Kirk Bridger kirk at thebside.ca
Thu May 17 17:50:06 UTC 2012

Hi Vanessa,

The only thought I had was that the design team's strengths in usability
and user experience aren't well defined in these cards yet.  I suppose
this skill set could be put under the designer card in some way, but it
really is a different skill set.

If you want to put another card together about user experience people
here are some thoughts:

Title: UX, User Experience Analyst, Usability Expert, Usability Analyst,
Experience Designer

and for what tasks.  They help design a usable, useful  and intuitive
system that is a joy to use.

Strengths: Can adopt the guise of numerous personas in the blink of an eye.

Weaknesses: Can get lost in the mindset of someone else, casting them
adrift in limbo.

Favorite High School Class: Journalism?  Photography?  Home Economics?
What classes are there where the student dives deep into understanding
the needs and problems of someone else?  History?

Sorry to be so late with the idea, love the cards too!

Kirk