[Design-team] Introduction

Asher Silberman ashersilb at gmail.com
Mon May 21 07:46:52 UTC 2012

Hey all,
I'm a student studying Computer Information Technology (CIT) and Graphic
Design at University. I've learned the Adobe products pretty well
(notably Photoshop and Illustrator) for class but would like to be just
as familiar with the FLOSS equivalents. I've also done some web design
(just hand coded HTML/CSS) and interested in getting involved! So yea, I
guess I have to go though this in order to join the group. Hope to start
working on some cool design projects soon!

--
Asher