[Design-team] Upcoming FUDCONs

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:07:51 UTC 2012

Hi!,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Ryan Lerch <rlerch at redhat.com> wrote:
> HI all,
>
> was anyone here involved with the design of the collatoral for the Malaysia
> FUDCON?
>
> do we have a list anywhere of (typically) each fudcon needs in the way of
> designed items (t-shirts, posters, nametags, logos, room numbers, etc)
>
> Getting a solid list of things that we need to design for a fudcon would be
> awesome, so we can create tickets for each, and then put everyone to work
> designing them! :)

I'm the event owner, here are the list of stuff that was produced
during FUDCon KL:

online stuff

- logo (obviously)
- event guidebook, containing information about the event - base
design was from fudcon pune's
- travel guidebook, sent to sponsored attendees , containing
country/venue information, and how to get around
- 800x100px banner
- 130x100px banner
- going-to-fudconkl image - modified from fudcon milan's

swags/physical stuff

- T-shirt
- 3 x-stand banner designs - 2 generic fedora design, 1 event-specific
design - the generic ones was modified from some svgs i found in
fedora people
- 8x4 feet, event-specific banner which is hung in front of the  venue
- buttons - design taken from the marketing collateral page
- lanyard - event-specific - 20mm width
- lanyard tag insert for crews
- letterhead - for invitation letters
- A4 signages - signage background only, we laminated the printed A4
and write on top of it using whiteboard marker .. was used for door
signage, and also for room assistants to show the remaining time to
the speaker
- event-specific laptop stickers - 1.5"x3.0" - though we wished we
have a mozilla-like A4 sized sticker set , but lack of time to figure
it out
- A4 posters/fliers - given to volunteers to spread at their colleges
- food coupons - lunch, vegetarian lunch, tea, fudpub

thats all that i can remember so far xD ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331