[Design-team] Introduction

Prima Yogi Loviniltra jurankdankkal at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 22 17:54:13 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,
My name is Prima Yogi Loviniltra, currently live in Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia but I'm Indonesian.
Here my wiki https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jurankdankkal
I have a interesting to contribute fedora design team after helping
the some design like Banner, Guidebook, Food Coupon, Venue Floor, and
Name Tag and I already upload it in
jurankdankkal.fedorapeople.org/FUDConKL2012-Artwork.zip
I am currently studying System Mangement in National University of
Malaysia, I've experience in Inkscape, Gimp, and Open Shot, PiTivi and
Light Works.
and I've won some Internationa Multimedia Competion with Open Source
such as http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/2011/multimedia-competition-2011

I hope I can be a part of you guys.. :)

--
*Best Regards,*

*PRIMA YOGI LOVINILTRA*
Fedora Contributor & Ambassadors
*Indonesian guy who live in and love Malaysia*

*M: (6)016 640 0385*
*W: *http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jurankdankkal* <http://numoss.org/>*
*B: **http://yogi.numoss.org/ <http://numoss.org/>*
*A: http://about.me/loviniltra*
*L: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prima-yogi-loviniltra/44/517/148<http://about.me/loviniltra>
*
*

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments
are a private communication sent by a representative of me and may be
confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended
distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this
message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery
error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.*