[Design-team] F17 Media sleeves questions

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu May 24 22:12:16 UTC 2012

Greetings all,

I know there are different versions of the sleeves right now - the new
ones created for EMEA that are at
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f17sleeves-emea/ ...
and the ones at
http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/media-artwork/ ...

The sleeves in the latter category have a typo - they say "for futher"
rather than "for further."

(Now, this would be funnier if it said "for furter," since that would be
a hot dog joke, but alas....)

Anyway: I know that the NA folks would like to have the updated text on
their sleeves as well, as they haven't sent it off. I believe nick
bebout was going to simply send the EMEA sleeves (that are in
duffy.fp.o) to the US printer; is there any reason why that would be a
bad idea?

-Robyn