[Design-team] Introduction

Maxine Bouffard maxine-lists at latticeqcd.net
Wed Nov 21 03:21:23 UTC 2012

Hello, my name is Maxine and I am probably applying for OPW. I had been a light contributor to Fedora before, now looking into anaconda ui/ux and also Fedora design after a conversation with ryanlerch.

I am from Montreal, Quebec and my primary language is French.

Previously, I was a physicist (past tense, less than voluntary), have been working the odd, irregular math project for a Canadian federal math & computing research institute. I'm looking to learn more different things? Perhaps maybe even how to write better introductions such as these

I can be contacted at maxineb at fedoraproject.org and as maxineb on freenode.