[Design-team] Azul, azul, azul - Wallpaper

CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA fabian.orccon at pucp.pe
Thu Oct 11 00:06:34 UTC 2012

"Azul, azul, azul" is a wallpaper made by Fabián Orccón. It's based on "Las
tres luces", a digital painting made ("painted") by the same person. In
this wallpaper, the author express the loneliness. There are a sofa and a
hat, but they are separated; sometimes we feel alone, there are people
around us though. The lights represent those distractors in our life, which
make us feel happy, but actually they provide us of a fake happiness.
Finally, we got a distorted aspect of this aspect, and that's the reason
why the color is blue, because what we really got is a blue perspective of
the life.

Online: http://cfoch-art.tumblr.com/post/33329720593/azul-azul-azul

Source:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdis0a02ajcqouy/Azul%2C%20azul%2C%20azul.tar.bz2

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Atribución-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy
of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.

--
Fabián Orccón (cfoch)

http://cfoch.tumblr.com