[Design-team] Azul, azul, azul - Wallpaper

CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA fabian.orccon at pucp.pe
Thu Oct 11 00:37:00 UTC 2012

"Azul, azul, azul" is a wallpaper made by Fabián Orccón. It's based on "Las
tres luces", a digital painting made ("painted") by the same person. In
this wallpaper, the author express the loneliness. There are a sofa and a
hat, but they are separated; sometimes we feel alone, there are people
around us though. The lights represent those distractors in our life, which
make us feel happy, but actually they provide us of a fake happiness.
Finally, we got a distorted aspect of this aspect, and that's the reason
why the color is blue, because what we really got is a blue perspective of
the life.

Online: http://cfoch-art.tumblr.com/post/33329720593/azul-azul-azul

Source:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u69ztnhky9gki6g/El%20lago%20en%20medio%20de%20nada%20%28new%29.tar.bz2

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0

2012/10/10 María Leandro <tatica at fedoraproject.org>

> Para que el arte pueda ser utilizado oficialmente debes cambiar la
> licencia. Acá una lista de licencias aceptadas:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main
>
> 2012/10/10 CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA <fabian.orccon at pucp.pe>
>
>> "Azul, azul, azul" is a wallpaper made by Fabián Orccón. It's based on
>> "Las tres luces", a digital painting made ("painted") by the same person.
>> In this wallpaper, the author express the loneliness. There are a sofa and
>> a hat, but they are separated; sometimes we feel alone, there are people
>> around us though. The lights represent those distractors in our life, which
>> make us feel happy, but actually they provide us of a fake happiness.
>> Finally, we got a distorted aspect of this aspect, and that's the reason
>> why the color is blue, because what we really got is a blue perspective of
>> the life.
>>
>> Online: http://cfoch-art.tumblr.com/post/33329720593/azul-azul-azul
>>
>> Source:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdis0a02ajcqouy/Azul%2C%20azul%2C%20azul.tar.bz2
>>
>> This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
>> Atribución-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy
>> of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900,
>> Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
>>

>> --
>>

> --
> tatica
> Maria Gracia Leandro
> http://www.tatica.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica
> LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Fabián Orccón (cfoch)

http://cfoch.tumblr.com
http://cfoch-dev.tumblr.com