[Design-team] Request for multimedia icons? Are they necessary yet?

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 05:48:16 UTC 2012

On 10/11/2012 05:34 AM, CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA wrote:
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/56#no1
>
> If yes, then I want to do that.
>

> --
> ------------------------------------
> Fabián Orccón (cfoch)
>
> http://cfoch.tumblr.com
> http://cfoch-dev.tumblr.com

Hi,

there are a few design items still outstanding for the Audio spin if you
are keen:

1. ksplash icons and ksplash theme
2. desktop background

There's been some discussion on this list and the music-lists. Mostly
they are just ideas, nothing has been voted on yet. The ksplash themes
was more an exercise of how to do it with existing icons, but we'd
really love new ones.

[1]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2012-October/005826.html
[2]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/music/2012-September/001346.html
[3]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/music/2012-September/001322.html

To the rest of the design team, should I also be raising tickets for these?

Brendan