[Design-team] Need design help

Suchakra suchakra at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 12 11:41:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am interested in helping out as much as I can.

>   1. create a new login/home page

Can do.

>   2. replace html frames with a single page layout.

Will have to try.

>   3. replace html tables with div's + CSS.

Can do. Ideas have already started flowing in my head.

>   4. add support to display twitter feed along side the blog content.

Can't do without help.

>   5. other improvements which lead to a *pleasant* user experience.

Truthfully, feedmug needs lots of eye candy. How about fresh logos and
some icons with a dash of cool JS effects? Can surely help with that.

> While I can handle the back-end Perl CGI, MySQL and XML parsing bits, I can not seem to get my head around separating CSS from the HTML and using div's and jQuery to make requests.

Can help with HTML + CSS, but not with with jQuery to make requests :(

Please let me know where all I can pitch in.

-
Suchakra