[Design-team] F18 Wallpaper -- Feedback

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 18:54:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

you might have noticed -- F18 wallpaper was finally set as default (in
F18) so I made a blog post [1] and already have a rather good feedback.

To summarize for those who do not want to go through all the comments:
 * Best fedora wallpaper since at least the Solar one (I'm inclined to
   think so too ;-) ).
 * A little bug in the bottom right corner -- "darker vertical overlay
   117px wide at the right side of the wide wallpaper".
 * There is (at least) one person interested in tutorial/pointers on how
   to make such wallpaper -- is there anyone who'd like to write it?

I'll continue to monitor the comments and post a summary in this thread
again if anything new appears. :)

Cheers,
Martin