[Design-team] Fedora logo on the Details panel of the GNOME control center

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 4 15:06:59 UTC 2013

On 04/04/2013 11:01 AM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> I'll file an RFE for fedora-logos to replace the large sprite with
> the one from the logos page on the wiki - that should solve this issue
> at least.

Please do not take any PNG graphics from the logo usage guidelines wiki
page, as they are not meant to be used this way.

Please email logo at fedoraproject.org to obtain the correct graphic. This
has been the official process to obtain logo artwork since 2006 or so,
and there are legal reasons as to why we can't just put the full logo
pack up on the wiki (would certainly save a lot of manual work if we
could!!)