[Design-team] f19 design brainstorm meeting

Marco Scannadinari marco at scannadinari.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:12:30 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,
My thoughts:
    I very much like (Gordon Brown's ?) pin here - http://goo.gl/j1Vwn,
and I think it would make a great wallpaper with maybe a small amount of
blue possiby... IMO I dont like those that are too realistic, similar to
those Linux mint wallpapers... and they don't seem fitting with the
previous few wallpapers that Fedora has had that are quite abstract - my
two pence.
    And so, if I may, here is a modified version of (Gordon Brown's ?)
pin (without lines and with slightly different colouring):
        http://artboard.cloud.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/148
--
Marco Scannadinari <marco at scannadinari.co.uk>