[Design-team] (non-fedora) design for www.kernel.org

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:26:53 UTC 2013

Hi Konstantin,

> Pelican theme will work for a while -- really, I'm just wondering if anyone
> is working on this at all. :)

I am going to sit this weekend and do some hacking with the the CSS.
The currrent layout is minimalist and looks perfect for kernel
website. I am looking forward to a more basic, 2D-ish and yellow-black
theme to go with this layout. I will update on Monday morning (EDT)
most probably if I come up with something interesting. If you are
nearby, maybe we can sit and hack up stuff together or just on IRC. I
am moderately proficient with GIMP/Inkscape/HTML+CSS.

--
Suchakra
PhD Researcher