[Design-team] (non-fedora) design for www.kernel.org

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:35:54 UTC 2013

Salut!

> picked, but I'm not sure about the mustard-gray colour combination. I
> currently have the following in place: https://x-www.kernel.org/ and I kinda
> like Tux sitting on the menu bar. ;) Let me see if I can cherrypick some of
> the stuff from your main.css to join the two designs.

Thanks for liking some parts of design. I like the mustard-black look
(but yes, on grey its a bit gloomy) I chose yellowish/black as its an
instant identification of Linux/Tux. Tux on the menubar looks good.
Also, please change the blue download button. Lets see how things come
up! :) Keep up the awesome work..hope to see a refreshing kernel.org!

Cheers!
Suchakra