[Design-team] Using FOGRA39L profile for printing

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 00:13:51 UTC 2013

Sorry, I dont know where you have seen that FOGRA39L is "standard".

First of all FOGRA stands for  Forschungsgesellschaft für Druck (Science
Society for Print) as it is a german society it plays no role in US and
also not often one outside Germany. Even in Germany is ECI (European Color
Initiative) profile more used. On the end there is no default, which
profile you should use will tell you the printing company, so there is no
standard which profile is to use

br gnokii
*
* <http://www.fogra.org/>