[Design-team] Fedora Magazine design!

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 22 17:12:23 UTC 2013

Hey!

I has been working on the theme and might have something ready for this
weekend or next week. I will just send the theme on a zip since with my
awful internet is easier to work locally.

Which wp version are we using right now?

2013/1/9 maiki <maiki at interi.org>

> On 01/09/2013 07:26 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > Hey Maiki!
> >
> > I still owe you the admin password for the openshift account; I seem to
> > have misplaced my gpg private key :( Do you have access to the admin UI
> > of the wp install now? (http://wp-fedoramag.rhcloud.com/)
>
> I have an account on the site, but it is a not an admin.
>
> > We can set up a git repo at fedorahosted.org, I can file the ticket to
> > have it created today? We use trac as the front end.
>
> Cool, keep me updated on that. Looking forward to hacking on it.
>
> Can I get a show of hands of folks who want to work on the theme? I want
> to make sure everyone has the access needed to work on it, and maybe a
> preliminary breakdown of things folks want to tackle. Once the repo is
> up, I will fill it in with the initial files required for a child theme.
>
> maiki

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56