[Design-team] Self Introduction: William Moreno Reyes ( I like to make loud about Fedora in Social Media)

William Moreno williamjmorenor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:33:37 UTC 2013

Hello all people of the marketing team of the Fedora Project.

My name in William Moreno, mi personal info is:

FAS: williamjmorenor
IRC: viperboy001
Roles at Fedora: Ambassador
more at http://about.me/williamjmorenor

What do I do at Fedora Project?

I have been promoting Fedora in the social media fans page of the Fedora
Nicaragua team:

facebook.com/fedorani
twitter,com/fedorani
identi.ca/fedorani
google plus find us aas Fedora Nicaragua

I am the owner of most of this pages.

Also I have been promoting ours local events making some basic desing for
the events (I have some basical skill with Gimp and Inkscape).

Also I have been writing about Fedora in my personal blog (Spanish):

otroblogdegnu-linux.blogspot.com

At less I have been particing in our local comunity´s activity and making
per to per promotions on Fedora

Regards
--
William Moreno Reyes