[Design-team] fedoraproject.org separator (was Re: Seperator at the bottom of fedoraproject.com)

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 30 15:42:48 UTC 2013

Hi Marco,

On 01/16/2013 03:17 PM, Marco Scannadinari wrote:
> Just a thought.. But I made the seperator with the new background in the
> GIMP for a(n) comparison/example (with some additional shadowing stuff),
> here - http://i49.tinypic.com/iekmyd.png, with the .xcf here -
> http://www.filedropper.com/border

I don't know how I managed to miss your mail - but what you've come up
with here is beautiful! I think we should use it!

I opened up a ticket with the websites team to swap it in -
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/178

Can you reupload the XCF somewhere? I tried the link you provided but it
didn't seem to work. I think it would be good to have it on file in case
we want to swap in another background next release.

Also if you have a Fedora project account let me know and I'll gladly
add you to the design team account group - since this counts as a design
contribution!

Thanks for the great work!