[Design-team] Fedora 19 Media Artwork home

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 15:26:34 UTC 2013

On Fri 07 Jun 2013 09:01:22 AM EDT, MarĂ­a Leandro wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I really like the sleeve artwork and idea! I might get down a bit the
> highlights (the white blur) just in case it gives problems with
> impression; beyond that, I srsly love it :D
>

> 2013/6/7 Alexander Smirnov <inkscaper at gmail.com
> <mailto:inkscaper at gmail.com>>
>
>     Hi all!
>
>     I prepared wiki page for F19 media artwork [1] upload.
>     Also uploaded all media artwork files on my fedorapeople space [2].
>     Sleeves design based on "Cat's eyes" submissions [3].
>     Half year in a box. I think cat alive:) Freedom cats!!!
>
>     [1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F19
>     [2] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora19/media-artwork/
>     [3] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F19_Artwork/Submissions/Sleeves
>
>     Thanks,
>     Alexander.

> --
> tatica
> Maria Gracia Leandro
> http://www.tatica.org <http://www.tatica.org/>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica
> LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

I really love the darker wallpaper as the Background! Maybe it would
work as the entire front cover! I also love the 3d printed f's in the
back cover.

However i find the cat eyes stark and off-putting they drew my eye
(excuse the pun) more than the fact that it is a fedora DVD or even the
19. Also, with they eyes there, it kind of appears that the 19 is the
mouth of the cat :/

regards,
ryanlerch