[Design-team] FW: [Introduce]AmarOk1412

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 10 21:41:28 UTC 2013

On 10/06/13 07:19 AM, Sébastien blin wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm a french young programmer (18 years old, study Informatics science
> in Rennes).
> I use Fedora since 2 years (Linux since 4/5 years), and i want to
> contribute. I'm a member of the hackerspace (breizh-entropy,
> hacknowledge) and few other associations.
> I like design and programming. So i want to contribute into the design
> part and make RPM at first.
>
> Have a good day,
> AmarOk1412
>
> P.S. Sorry for my broken English. I'm french.

Hello Sébastien,
Welcome to the Fedora Design mailing list. Be in mind design meaning can
be broad, here is all about logo, drawing, layout, etc. The first step
is to visit Design wiki[1]. To make a RPM package, Fedora Packaging
Guideline[2] is a good start.

Do not worry about your broken English, the mailing list is
international because each culture has different accents. =)

Luya
P.S: I am also fluent in French language.

Ref:
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design
[2]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers?rd=PackageMaintainers/Join