[Design-team] Poster Competition Dates Extended

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 13:13:04 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Rumen Gotsev
<rumen.gotsev7606 at gmail.com> wrote:
> what is the subject in opensource poster competition?

The topic is "womens and LGBT issues" in India. But anything on
"Women's and LGBT issues" would be on topic.

We expect great posters that has one or more of the following attributes:

 Conveys a positive message with educational value on feminist issues.
 Highlights social evils.
 Demands reforms in a powerful way.
 Rectifies common misconceptions about gender and sex.
 Conveys deeper aspects of the development of social evils.
 Says something on the participation of women in the free software movement.

Participants will need to use FOSS tools.
Explain their use.

This way we intend to get new people in too.

(So publicity on all kinds of non-FOSS channels is a big plus.)

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani