[Design-team] [Glittery] Do we retain the old login model?

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 20:53:49 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
I was just trying out authentication via OpenID. Shall I completely replace
the old model with just OpenID, or is there a reason for us to retain the
older model along with OpenID?

Seems like there is an SReg option wherein a new user who hasn't ever
signed up can just sign in directly with the OpenID credentials, and the
app can be programmed to fetch his/her info and directly set up a new
account. I find the idea quite hassle free and am in favor of this, unless
you have any other thoughts.

Sarup Banskota