[Design-team] Self introduction + Suggestions for naming Glitter Gallery Cartoon Character

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 08:25:35 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Though I have been hanging around in the team's IRC channel, I haven't
formally introduced myself yet. So here goes - I'm Sarup, and I hope to
contribute to the design team this summer :)

A friend of mine is helping with cartoons for Glitter Gallery, so we can
use it for making the documentation more interesting. It could also
possibly serve as a mascot. The cartoons are here[1], I'll be thankful for
any suggestions for the character's name, and feedback on the cartoon
itself.

Thanks!
Sarup Banskota

[1]-