[Design-team] Fedora 19 countdown graphics and small release banner.

Alexander Smirnov inkscaper at gmail.com
Sat May 25 21:29:13 UTC 2013

Recently, we had too many comics, the shadow cat (he is or he is not?, He
is alive or dead?) Allows a little bit away from the topic and get back to
more serious work (the same abstract physics experiment). On the t-shirt
will let the comic and in other places the shadow. I think one does not
exclude it all the same cat.

Thanks,
Alexander.