[Design-team] Open Badges for Fedora Website Layouts

Jennifer Kotler jennlkotler at gmail.com
Fri May 31 21:23:25 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I’m  Jenn. (Jenneh on IRC) I am an RIT student studying medical
Illustration, but I am more interested in making art for interactive media.
I like vector artwork a lot! This past year I have been working at FOSS at RIT.
http://foss.rit.edu/

This summer I am working with the team implementing Open Badges for Fedora.
For now I am making badge designs and UI and layout of the website.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Open_Badges

This is my first pass at the layout for the Fedora Open Badges website. I
came up with a few style and layout options.  I tried to reference style
from some current Fedora websites.

The mock ups can be found at:
http://foss.rit.edu/files/fedoraBadgeSiteMockup.pdf

I left some comments in green.

Any feedback or critique on the layouts and different styles would be
greatly appreciated! Does anyone have any preferences? (My current is #3)
Do these designs follow Fedora design standards?

Thank you!

-Jenn

--
Jennifer Kotler