[Design-team] F20 Alpha wallpaper proposal

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 5 14:49:39 UTC 2013

On 09/05/2013 10:37 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I really like the basic design, but am not sure about the splotches which
> make me want to wipe the screen obsessively. Maybe that's just me. (I'm
> gonna set my own background to a boring neutral gray anyway, so my vote
> might not count for much.)

It's a fair point, this feedback is good and I know John had the same
concern, but:

- I want to put preference on design team member's opinions on this.
- It's for an alpha - really just a placeholder before we have the
release name chosen. It's not a final.
- We need something yesterday.

I hope this is okay. We'll be more cautious about this kind of texture
use for the final design and in the future.