[Design-team] Plans for Nuancier: A Fedora Wallpapers Voting App

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 15:53:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

First of all, pingou that's an amazing work, well done.

Now there are some voices, that say doing a second page if you have
selected to much isnt the best way. Well I am more in favor of it as I can
do in this way sorting first out all the stuff that isnt really good and
then select the ones I really think that are the best.
Thinking thats the best way with a huge amount of submissions, we will have
this time I think something around 100 submissions but with Nuancier
running for the next one, I think the submissions will definitely increase
as a lot of people have no problems anymore with submitting to the wiki and
need no account anymore.

Now, we could try to do something most of us can agree or we can use what
we have now and try what the users think about and change it later as we
concentrate right now only on the voting and all the others things will be
written later.

So what you think sticking with it like it is now or try to improve it?

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)