[Design-team] [FZH] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Suchakra suchakra at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 2 16:56:30 UTC 2014

Ok, so I am no expert but I managed to make another version of Temple
of Heaven FUDCon logo at [1] and [2]. The temple design is done from
scratch. If someone wants to use the temple vector later on, get it
from [3].

If I get a few +1s on this one, then maybe we can proceed with other designs :)

[1] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/Beijing/fudcon-beijing-logo-2.png
[2] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/Beijing/fudcon-beijing-logo-2.svg
[3] https://openclipart.org/detail/192493/temple-of-heaven-by-suchakra-192493

--