[Design-team] Fedora Design Github org

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 8 15:10:59 UTC 2014

Hi folks!

Ryan and I are looking at organizing the Fedora.next website redesign
effort's infrastructure to make it easier for folks to follow the design
process and to participate, because of course everyone is welcome to
join in and we'd love your help :)

As part of this, I set up an organization on Github called the Fedora
Design organization. The Fedora.next website 'team' under that org is
called next-web. If you would like to join either or both, you are most
certainly welcome. Just let me know your Github username and I am happy
to add you.

My thought was we could set up a GlitterGallery instance and use Github
to have a copy of the repo, but I'm not 100% sure if that makes sense.
So we may not end up using the Github repo all that much, or we may end
up using it in a different way depending on how our infrastructure
experiements turn out. But just in case you saw the org on Github, I
wanted to make it clear everyone here is more than welcome!