[Design-team] Fedora Design Github org

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 9 01:21:08 UTC 2014

Added on both counts, github and FAS. I did check the FAS queue for the
design team and it didn't look like you were in it; it does look like
someone needs to take action on your marketing team application (I don't
have admin there.) That being said, Fedora Magazine is kind of a cross
team project and the work you've done there is good, so I thought that
was fair for an approval into the design team.