[Design-team] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:41:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

Two more designs on tees:

http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/Beijing/fudcon-beijing-tee-3.png
http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/Beijing/fudcon-beijing-tee-4.png

I think a FUDCon in China is incomplete without the attendees sporting
a Traditional Chinese symbol on their tees! Oh yeah! :P So I have used
'kai' which simply means 'open/to open' (I hope the context and the
symbol is right). I can use some other symbol if required or if this
is incorrect to use here. I personally like the dark blue tee as its
somewhat a minimalist design.

I have no more tee designs. Some stickers are coming up next.

--
Suchakra