[Design-team] design.next - FAD 2015

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:10:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

@william: I was already asked this morning to go there and I said no,
because nobody could tell me for what I am needed there, I dont fly around
to burn money or have a nice trip, especially my trip there would cost
1.500$

@william & adam: we did choose Westford because, the key people live there
and its trouble for them to travel, so with other word a FAD without mizmo
and Ryan makes not really sense.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)