[Design-team] design.next - FAD 2015

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Aug 21 12:58:31 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

> On 08/20/2014 02:47 PM, Adam Saunders wrote:
> > I understand, as a relatively-new parent myself. Perhaps I could pitch
> > in remotely somehow that weekend?
>
> Absolutely! We have a fantastic network setup in the RH office here, and
> as I was mentioning to Luya elsewhere in the thread, I can commit to
> making sure everything is on video so you can follow remotely. I think
> it would be quite easy to help out with tickets remotely and we can
> coordinate over the video stream and IRC who grabs what ticket, and
> depending on how things go maybe we can work remotees into some of the
> more discussion-heavy agenda items as well? What do you think? Want to
> sign up as a remote attendee?

Btw. I really like how Documentation guys did FAD last time - it happened
the same time in two locations - Raleigh and Brno - with the video
conference bridge using BlueJeans equipped meeting rooms. This way,
NA contributors were physically available in Raleigh, EMEA in Brno.
I know, for design team, where real interaction is better it's not as
easy as for Docs FAD but it helped to reduce travelling costs a lot
and I joined them for a few hours and it worked pretty well. I'm ok to
help with it in case you'd like to do it :). At least, it will allow
me to participate more as remotee :).

And thanks for organizing FAD!

Jaroslav