[Design-team] design.next - FAD 2015

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 18:19:38 UTC 2014

I don't mind the 2.5 hr car travel time to drive to Ottawa.

We have a Montreal Linux User Group (mlug) and there may be others interested in design and in contributing.
If the number of people is small, I can host a group. (wifi and snacks plus-plus).

Regards

 Leslie

Mr. Leslie Satenstein
SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE LINUX SYSTEM.

      Montreal. Perhaps if some Canadian contributors would be willing
      to converge on either Ottawa or Montreal that weekend then we
      could have a group remote meetup to coordinate and collaborate in
      realtime with Boston. I might be able to pull some strings with
      contacts I have in the Ottawa area to get some affordable and/or
      free meetup space in Ottawa.

Oddly enough coming from Vancouver, it is better for me to go in Boston instead of either Ottawa and Montreal. Like Jaroslav said, coordination from both cities would be effective.