[Design-team] wallpaper f21a

Kirk Bridger kirk at thebside.ca
Sat Aug 23 15:52:29 UTC 2014

As someone with more UX skills than artwork skills I'm not really seeing
the UX requests from applications coming through our ticket system (and
I'm not on IRC to be honest).

I've been mostly inactive but listening for some time now.  Did I miss
some key requests?  The trac list [1] shows very few of these kinds of
requests.

I think the planned FAD, where the team identifies the key services we
perform and where we track requests and current work will help clarify
things a lot.  As someone who can only attend in a remote manner I hope
that is set up (I added my name to the wiki page as a remote attendee).

Elad I'm not chiming in because I'm not seeing the conversations - are
they happening on IRC?

Kirk

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1?sort=created&asc=0&page=1