[Design-team] Help increase application metadata for Design / Graphics apps in fedora

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 13:37:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have been helping write up the metadata for a bunch of the
applications in Fedora, and we could use your help in writing some of
the metadata for the design apps we ship in fedora. This data is used in
the "application apps" in gnome and KDE.

I have created a wikipage here[1] with a subset of apps that we need
data for. Basically we just need a quick summary of what the app does, a
description of the app, and links to one or more screenshot upstream.

If you are keen to help, the wikipage has the details and steps to
follow to edit the files directly in the GitHub webui.

feel free to ping me in #fedora-design on freenode if you have any
questions / issues

cheers,
ryanlerch

[1] --