[Design-team] Help increase application metadata for Design / Graphics apps in fedora

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 16:30:47 UTC 2014

On Jul 17, 2014 12:07 PM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Three files done - see if they're OK before I do any more?

Looking pretty good.

Just a few points:

Can you add your name to the copyright notice at the top? I can add your name on the ones that you have already done.

Also, as these files are licensed cc0, we can't really copy paste from the package description, so I have been trying to write out the comment and description myself. This also is good, as the package description typically is from the point of view of the package, not the application.

Cheers,
Ryanlerch