[Design-team] Introduction

EugeneDGT eugenedgt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:52:42 UTC 2014

Hi, and thanks again for the reply Máirín...

Ok I might look into the workstation group. Nevertheless I'm still interested in design wallpaper...

Question: if someone designed a fabulous fedora wallpaper, what are the possibilities of it becoming the "new" default wallpaper...?  :)

Regards
Eugene Thomas
FedoraFox

Sent from my Unix-iPhone