[Design-team] Can someone help me with some designs?

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 6 11:38:06 UTC 2014

Oh ok, I'm going to send from text plane.

Mmm... about logo. I think is fine show flag (
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8c/Flag_of_the_Canary_Islands_%28simple%29.svg/750px-Flag_of_the_Canary_Islands_%28simple%29.svg.png
) instead "shield". Lanzarote is this islands (
https://www.google.es/maps/place/Lanzarote/@29.0385799,-13.6504081,8z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0xc4623cd1ca2398b:0xa2a0d68ac57b1518
)

About T-shirts... I think is good give some T-Shirts as memories over
all for all geeks likes this world, I think so hehe.

Cheers!