[Design-team] Can someone help me with some designs?

pe at zmail.ru pe at zmail.ru
Sat Mar 15 10:55:48 UTC 2014

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 22:17:27 +0000
  Álvaro Castillo <netsys at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:30 PM,  <pe at zmail.ru> wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:52:45 +0000
>>
>>  Álvaro Castillo <netsys at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Text It's ok. Dont worry about it.

>> Dear Álvaro Castillo, please check this out.
>>
>> ---
>> Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru

> Mmm... the font used in banner.svg seems "Times New
>Roman" for all
> documents. Text does not display into flyer.svg,
>Tshirt.svg text and
> design seems little.
>
> Note: I don't know more about graphical designer sorry,
>I think .svg
> is very good because does not lost quality. (Fix me If
>Iam wrong). If
> you know another alternative you can do proposal of
>course

Dear Álvaro Castillo, this was my first attempt to make
something with OpenSource software (Inkscape in that
case), so mistakes was inevitable. I read the funny manual
and find out the method how to convert text to outlines.
Now, in attached archive, You'll find the .png banner
(.png is ready for posting at web sites, most browsers
will be able to display it (i'm just not sure about .svg))
and .eps flyer (eps is ready for printing, got 5 mm bleed
and outlined text), also as (inside SVG_OUTLINES folder)
all .svg files in which text is converted to paths, so
them readable. Small t-shirt size is okay, since (as You
mentioned) .svg won't lost quality even if it is upscaled,
because it is vectors, not raster, so the guys, who will
print the t-shirts may scale it to actual t-shirt size,
which is unknown for me. Please check it out again and let
me know. Phew! Lot of letters. Best regards!
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru